i dream it, i'll achieve it

Friday 12 August 2011

MY WORDS ABOUT ARCHITECTURE

What I understand about architecture is ……………………..

It is a styles and exploration of regional development of art towards anything. Architecture not only exist in form of a buildings. We also can find architecture in animals habitats, animals appearance ,characteristics of plants , foods(composition for example)  , attire (eg:fashion) and anything .
this is a rare exotic animal 


i found that these exotic plants unique , then here's architecture too
and this is architecture in fashion


Anything unique  or attractive I found surrounds us, that is what  I call it architecture .Architecture never buried . Human being keep exploring a new architecture styles throughout history, from the first civilizations to today. We experienced it without we noticed that architecture is moving along with the time. 

architecture during the late 13th century (byzantine architecture)

nowadays architecture (modern architecture)

this is one example of a new innovation , see my explaination below 

Architecture can generate ideas towards an exploration of a new innovation. The successful elements put on architecture also can attract people towards the subject of uniqueness .  (for example : pond in front of building [water elements plays the role of welcoming]) (next example:  the opening  like windows  or doors are minimised at the east and west side to avoid warm from sun). Hence, every architecture showed/formed has a functional matters behind it.  When looking forward in scope of design, what I understand about a successful design is… every its form , position ,has its own function .  When function towards a design is considerate, that’s a successful design. That's some words from me about my understanding towards A.R.C.H.I.T.E.C.T.U.R.E. .........................

i fall in love with architecture since i was 6. heee :p


Telling you guys, why i choose and be here in architecture field,of course i'm gonna say my favorite to blend with architecture in my life . Seems architecture has many branch, i more attracts to buildings art, like designing building . Everywhere I go, my eyes will give attention to surrounding buildings while thinking about its function. When my mind catch an attraction towards unique design , i'll stop by to take a snap and sometime  i learn from the picture. I love to zoom in about its unique elements and function .I found that, I enjoy doing this , seems my dad also do the same ."like dad, ,like daughter" haha .  Then , I would like to say I am optimistic to be a professional architect in the future ..... ameen . hehe

by me,   [ NUR SHAHIDAH BT MOHD SAKRI]  =)

2 comments: